Sunday, March 23, 2014

Top 3 restaurants (first post!!!!)

 I have a wide range of foods that I like but my top 3 restaurants that I like are Yakitori Sake House, Moaz, and Charm City Burger Co. Yakitori has a wide variety of sushi from sashimi to tempura rolls. My favorite is the salmon roll it is a plain roll with salmon and rice wrapped in seaweed.If u are a sushi fan this is the place for you!!! Moaz is a falafel place that has great soup and french fries.They also have great drinks! When I go I get a junior meal deal with the lemonade and french fries.In my pita I put black and green olives and a LOT of tabbouleh.This place is great for vegetarians! At Charm City they have great burgers, it might be a small place but there food is delicious! I mostly get a cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato. They have a chicken burger if you don't eat red meat. With my burger I get tatter tots, they are the best. For sides they also have onion rings, french fries, and sweet potato fries! Great place to grab a bite! Those are my top three restaurants hope you try them some time!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great job on your first post!!! I love Charm City, too! Those tater tots are the best and the Ahi Tuna Burger...Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Maoz this weekend! Thought of you!!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, Shaina recommended I stop by. Your restaurant picks make me envious that they aren't here in California. Congratulations on your first post and I look forward to reading more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you!!! Look forward to reading more!!
    Love you my sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed Emma . . . I wish you all of the best for your new food blog and hope that we can become good foodie friends and learn from each other!
    Hugs,
    Roz from La Bella Vita Cucina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm Emma, those restaurants sound like they would be my favorites too, and you seem to order some pretty perfect food.
    Welcome to the blogging world. My daughter Brielle also has a Blog (Brie's Bites) however we need to get her motivated to share some new content soon.
    Can't wait to see what else you have to share!
    Nicole
    Daily Dish Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. These restaurants sound fantastic Emma! Congrats on your new food blogging adventure and I know that Shaina will be a pretty awesome mentor for you to help you get your start :) I know you have a new subscriber here in Philly

    ReplyDelete